A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kallmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kallmeyer, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallmeyer graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Kallmeyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Kallmeyer MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Kallmeyer practice?
- Dr. Steven Kallmeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kallmeyer practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.