A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kalt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kalt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kalt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalt graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Kalt practice?
Dr. Steven Kalt practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greeley, CO and Johnstown, CO.
See Southfield Internists.