A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kalter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kalter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalter graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kalter has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven P Kalter MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Kalter practice?
- Dr. Steven Kalter has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kalter practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Hematologists, and San Antonio Oncologists.