A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kalter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalter
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kalter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalter graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kalter has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven P Kalter MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Kalter practice?
- Dr. Steven Kalter has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kalter practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Hematologists, and San Antonio Oncologists.