A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kamelgarn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kamelgarn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamelgarn
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamelgarn Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamelgarn graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kamelgarn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Saint Joseph Hospital - General Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Kamelgarn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Kamelgarn practice?
- Dr. Steven Kamelgarn has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kamelgarn practices Family Medicine near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Family Physicians.