A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kamelgarn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kamelgarn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamelgarn
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamelgarn graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kamelgarn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Saint Joseph Hospital - General Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Kamelgarn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Kamelgarn practice?
- Dr. Steven Kamelgarn has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kamelgarn practices Family Medicine near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Primary Care Doctors.