A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kann
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kann graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Enright Kann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Kann practice?
- Dr. Steven Kann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kann practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons and Pittsburgh Surgeons.