A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kann
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kann graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Enright Kann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Kann practice?
- Dr. Steven Kann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kann practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons and Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.