Learn more about Dr. Steven Kanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kanner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kanner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kanner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanner graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kanner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Kanner MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Kanner practice?
- Dr. Steven Kanner has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kanner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Gastroenterologists.