The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Kanter
Dr. Steven Kanter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rolling Meadows, IL, with another office in Elk Grove Village, IL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kanter is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Northwest Community Hospital and Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Kanter has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Kanter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rolling Meadows, IL.
Dr. Apoorva Chawla
Rolling Meadows, IL 0 mi6
Dr. Ronald Shade
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Rolling Meadows, IL 0 mi25
Dr. Gary Kay
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Rolling Meadows, IL 0 mi34