A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Karanikolas is Excellent. Dr. Karanikolas has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Karanikolas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Karanikolas graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karanikolas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karanikolas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Karanikolas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Karanikolas practice?
Dr. Steven Karanikolas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Hillsborough Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Karanikolas, Dr. Stefan Karanikolas, Dr. Stephan Karanikolas, Dr. Stephen Karanikolas