A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Karanikolas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Karanikolas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Karanikolas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Karanikolas graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karanikolas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven P Karanikolas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Karanikolas practice?
- Dr. Steven Karanikolas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Karanikolas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ.
See Hillsborough Obstetricians & Gynecologists.