A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Karassik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Karassik, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Karassik graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karassik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Benedict's Family Medical Center
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lorne Karassik MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Karassik practice?
- Dr. Steven Karassik has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Karassik practices Dermatology near Ketchum, ID.
See Ketchum Dermatologists.