Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Kassels
Dr. Steven Kassels, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hudson, NH, with other offices in Chelsea, MA and Hartford, CT (and 3 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Kassels is affiliated with Mercy Providence Hospital, Community Substance Abuse Centers Inc. and Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Kassels has the following 3 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Steven Kassels is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudson, NH.
Dr. Clifton Lord
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
Hudson, NH 0 mi39
Dr. Heidi Ginter
Addiction Medicine, Family Medicine
Hudson, NH 0 mi19
Dr. Peter Kassis
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Hudson, NH 0 mi16