A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kasten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kasten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kasten, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasten graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kasten has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kasten MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Kasten practice?
- Dr. Steven Kasten has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kasten practices Plastic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeons.