A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kasten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kasten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kasten, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasten graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kasten has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kasten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Kasten practice?
Dr. Steven Kasten practices Plastic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeons.