A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kawut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kawut is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kawut
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kawut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kawut, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawut graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kawut has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Kawut MD and MS is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Kawut practice?
- Dr. Steven Kawut has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kawut practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.