A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kawut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kawut is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kawut, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawut graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kawut has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Kawut MD and MS is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Kawut practice?
- Dr. Steven Kawut has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kawut practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.