Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Always in a hurry to get rid of us show details Always in a hurry to get rid of us
Nov 16th, 2012

Dr Keenholtz is always in a rush. Spends less than a few minutes with you and rarely provides useful information. Much better and caring drs out there

Personalized Care show details Personalized Care
Sep 1st, 2011

Dr. Keenholtz and his staff makes you feel as if your part of the family, not part of the factory. Taking the time to explain and address any questions or concerns.

Feb 28th, 2011

move on, you deserve better! He is smart in one area- Hiring great nurses! He is an arrogant jerk

keep looking show details keep looking
Jan 7th, 2011

His nurses are GREAT! He is not.

Wouldn`t recommend show details Wouldn`t recommend
by Citysearch User on Apr 26th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Found him to be impersonal with no bedside manner. Not the type of doctor that takes the time to listen and properly diagnose an issue. Woul...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Worst Doctor I've ever had show details Worst Doctor I've ever had
Oct 5th, 2009

Arrogant and rude is how I would describe my interaction with this terrible Doctor. He misdiagnosed me twice. Actually he never diagnosed me correctly. I wasted a year with this Doctor. He never seemed interested in treating me and seemed bothered and rushed in dealing with me. I would not recommend this doctor for anyone. If you care about your health, stay away from this doctor.

Sick 14 years without a diagnosis show details Sick 14 years without a diagnosis
by Extremely unhappy on Apr 27th, 2009

Always felt rushed. However the Nurse Practitioners are far more caring. Never a follow up. Wasted too many years with this physician. Found him to be both ignorant and arrogant.