inactive

Steven L Keenholtz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

November 30th, 2015
Good first visit
I've been using this office for 25 years, mostly with Dr. Tom LaPine, when it was North Shore Primary Care. I had my first physcial with Dr. Keenholtz a few weeks ago. The doctor took a generous amount of time reviewing and updating my history, and made me feel comfortable the entire time. I was seen almost immediately to get the process started. The nurse (male) was efficient, somewhat business-like but that's OK. The only thing they missed was ensuring I knew where and when to get my blook work done; but upon calling back they provided clear instructions and multiple options.

October 22nd, 2015
Will find new doc
Dr. Keenholtz rushed through my appointment, the nurse was nice but the front desk staff was abrupt and unhelpful. I had a few questions that Dr. Keenholtz rushed me through and I still left unclear. I had to ask the nurse which shots I was getting before I got the vaccines because it wasn't communicated to me. Will find a new travel clinic.

September 25th, 2015
awesome doctor and human being

August 17th, 2015
time for a new doctor
Just tried to call for an appointment. Grant it I havnt been to doctor in a long time. Told her I'm sick and not getting better. She told me they are not writing scripts for a cold. Nice to know she could diagnose me over the phone. Told me to take Advil cold and sinus and let it run its course. Is this what health care has become in America? Why do I pay insurance for?

November 16th, 2012
Always in a hurry to get rid of us
Dr Keenholtz is always in a rush. Spends less than a few minutes with you and rarely provides useful information. Much better and caring drs out there

September 1st, 2011
Personalized Care
Dr. Keenholtz and his staff makes you feel as if your part of the family, not part of the factory. Taking the time to explain and address any questions or concerns.

February 28th, 2011
move on, you deserve better! He is smart in one area- Hiring great nurses! He is an arrogant jerk

January 7th, 2011
keep looking
His nurses are GREAT! He is not.

October 5th, 2009
Worst Doctor I've ever had
Arrogant and rude is how I would describe my interaction with this terrible Doctor. He misdiagnosed me twice. Actually he never diagnosed me correctly. I wasted a year with this Doctor. He never seemed interested in treating me and seemed bothered and rushed in dealing with me. I would not recommend this doctor for anyone. If you care about your health, stay away from this doctor.

April 27th, 2009
Sick 14 years without a diagnosis
Always felt rushed. However the Nurse Practitioners are far more caring. Never a follow up. Wasted too many years with this physician. Found him to be both ignorant and arrogant.