A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kelsen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kelsen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelsen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gus Kelsen MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Kelsen practice?
- Dr. Steven Kelsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kelsen practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.