A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kelsen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelsen
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kelsen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelsen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gus Kelsen MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Kelsen practice?
- Dr. Steven Kelsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kelsen practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.