A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kelsen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Anoxia, Asthma, and Obstructive Lung Diseases.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelsen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Kelsen practice?
Dr. Steven Kelsen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons.