A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kenzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kenzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kenzer, DO is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenzer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kenzer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Edward Kenzer DO is a male Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Kenzer practice?
- Dr. Steven Kenzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kenzer practices Rheumatology near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, WI and Kenosha, WI.
See Gurnee Rheumatologists.