A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kerner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wallace Thomson Hospital
- Newberry County Memorial Hospital
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Kerner DO is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Kerner practice?
- Dr. Steven Kerner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kerner practices Urology near Newberry, SC.
See Newberry Urologists.