A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kernie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Brain Injuries.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kernie graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kernie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kernie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kernie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Kernie practice?
Dr. Steven Kernie practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Kernie, Dr. Stefan Kernie, Dr. Stephan Kernie, Dr. Stephen Kernie