A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kernie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kernie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kernie graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kernie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven G Kernie MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Kernie practice?
- Dr. Steven Kernie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kernie practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.