Learn more about Dr. Steven Kernie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kernie
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kernie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kernie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kernie graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kernie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Dallas County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gerard Kernie MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Kernie practice?
- Dr. Steven Kernie has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kernie practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.