Learn more about Dr. Steven Kernis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kernis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kernis, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kernis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kernis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kernis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Kernis practice?
Dr. Steven Kernis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: New City, NY and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.