A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kernis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kernis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kernis, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kernis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kernis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Kernis practice?
Dr. Steven Kernis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: New City, NY and Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.