Learn more about Dr. Steven Kernis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kernis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kernis, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kernis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kernis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kernis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Kernis practice?
Dr. Steven Kernis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, and Vascular Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: New City, NY and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Cardiologists, Kansas City Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Kansas City Surgeons.