A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Keys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Keys is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keys
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keys Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Keys, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keys graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Adam Keys MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Keys practice?
- Dr. Steven Keys has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Keys practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Psychiatrists.