A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Killough, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Killough graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Killough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Killough accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Killough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Killough practice?
Dr. Steven Killough practices Pediatrics near Willow Street, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Willow Street Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Killough, Dr. Stephen Killough, Dr. Stefan Killough, Dr. Steve Killough