A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Killough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Killough, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Killough graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Killough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Killough accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Killough practice?
Dr. Steven Killough practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Street, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.