A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Killough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Killough, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Killough graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Killough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven F Killough MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Killough practice?
- Dr. Steven Killough has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Killough practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Street, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.