A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kin graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kin has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joe Kin DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Kin practice?
- Dr. Steven Kin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kin practices Otolaryngology near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Detroit, MI.