A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kin graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kin has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joe Kin DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Kin practice?
- Dr. Steven Kin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steven Kin practices Otolaryngology near Rochester Hills, MI.