Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Kirschner
Dr. Steven Kirschner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Providence, RI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kirschner is affiliated with Landmark Medical Center-Woonsocket Unit, Roger Williams Hospital and The Miriam Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Kirschner has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Kirschner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Providence, RI.
Dr. Robert Mckittrick Jr
General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
North Providence, RI 0 mi21
Dr. William Palumbo
North Providence, RI 0 mi30
Dr. Belarmino Nunes
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
North Providence, RI 0 mi41