Dr. Steven Kirschner Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Steven Kirschner?

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Dismissive. Talked down to me. Impossible to get in touch with. Call the office to ask questions, receptionist says he's with a patient and takes my info. I never hear from him. Have to go with her and she answers my questions. Not sure she is qualified to do so. Touched my stomach once and given "It's ONLY heartburn" like that's no big deal.

Excels in All Categories

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Being the overly nervous person that I am, I felt absolutely no anxiety and had total faith in having a procedure performed by Dr. Kirschner.

Posted on November 28th, 2016

Dr. Kirschner was great. He quickly realized I was well versed in my chronic condition and didn't waste time telling me what I already knew. He prescribed a new medication which has been working well. Also did a great job on colonoscopy and suggested a much better prep.

Office people sucks and Dr didn't spend any time with me

Posted on June 10th, 2015

45 minute's of me filling out evemakestle piece of papers,, there are 6 that needs to be filled out & office wasn't staff of NO HELP. Seen Dr. First time spoke with me 5 minute's & asked me why I'm here. I told him to read the 6 page's of paperwork that took me 45 minute's to fill out. Then he tells me I'm to young at age 44 for colonoscopy to be done. I said read more because you will see my dad died at age 45 from colan cancer. I just found out that I have inflammation in my stomach and Susan at the office tells me there's nothing to worry about and she is very rude won't ever go there again and only reason of going to him is because of have family that works in the ER department with him but not for him. but I'm having problem's with my stomach and nothing to worry about and i called them almost a month after to find my results because there's nothing wrong with me. Day of surgery he told me that i had 1 polyp And told there are 2.

Posted on June 14th, 2017