Learn more about Dr. Steven Kirshner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kirshner, Orthopedic Spinal Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirshner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirshner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirshner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kirshner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Kirshner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Kirshner practice?
- Dr. Steven Kirshner has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kirshner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons.