A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kirshner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kirshner, Orthopedic Spinal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirshner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kirshner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Benjamin Kirshner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Kirshner practice?
- Dr. Steven Kirshner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kirshner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Surgeons.