A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kirshner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kirshner, Orthopedic Spinal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirshner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kirshner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Kirshner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Kirshner practice?
- Dr. Steven Kirshner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kirshner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ and Burlington, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons.