Learn more about Dr. Steven Kirshner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kirshner, Orthopedic Spinal Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirshner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirshner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirshner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kirshner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Kirshner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Kirshner practice?
- Dr. Steven Kirshner has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kirshner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons.