Dr. Steven Kirshner MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Marlton, NJ

3.4

August 31st, 2016
Excellent!!
I saw Dr Kirshner for a surgery co silt for an L4-L5 disectomy/laminectomy and he was very professional and answered all of my questions as I was scared to death to have back surgery! He performed my surgery and gave me my life back. He was very confident that it would be a success before surgery and he was right. Anyone considering back surgery, he is your man for the job!!

July 19th, 2016
Workman comp driven doctor!!
Don't let his soft spoken voice fool you!!! His whole office is led by workman comp and he doesn't care about the pain a pt. Is having just the all mighty dollar!!! The doctor assistants do rediculous evaluations without hardly even touching you and then write reports that you are good and send you to work in severe pain cause the dr wants WC to continue sending him patients!! Just ashame the dr let's WC dictate his every move!!! He forgets the oath that he took!!

November 16th, 2012
I found Dr Kirshner to be personable, caring. He is very knowledge of his profession, my first visit he did not jump into having surgery, he wanted me to seek other forms of treatment first making surgery the last resort. After I had the lumber spinal surgery, I fell twice and he made sure I was still recovering as I should. I have finish my visits with him and reassured me anytime I need him he would always be available to me. Very good bedside manner