A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Klamerus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Klamerus is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klamerus
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Klamerus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Klamerus, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klamerus graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Klamerus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven David Klamerus MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Klamerus practice?
- Dr. Steven Klamerus has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Klamerus practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Public Health near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Psychiatrists and Marquette Preventive Medicine Specialists.