A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Klamerus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Klamerus is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Klamerus, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klamerus graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Klamerus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven David Klamerus MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Klamerus practice?
- Dr. Steven Klamerus has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Klamerus practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Public Health near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Psychiatrists and Marquette Preventive Medicine Specialists.