Dr. Steven Kleiner Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Steven Kleiner?

Creative, compassionate and insightful

Posted on September 20th, 2014

I had seen Dr. Kleiner during his tenure at MIT, and consider that one of the luckiest breaks of my life, because after he went into private practice I experienced a period of acute anxiety, which I'm not sure I would've recovered, at least not fully, with Dr. Kleiner's help. It wasn't just his superb ability to understand the origin of what I was going through, but his compassion and understanding that made one of the most difficult times of my life manageable. He has more integrity than any doctor I've ever worked with, and it's clear that he does what he does for the best reasons. I would recommend him without reservation.

Posted on August 30th, 2014

Dr. Kleiner is a wonderful doctor. He has helped me tremendously, and I feel lucky to have found him.

Great Doc!

Posted on March 1st, 2013

Steven is excellent. Extremely knowledgable, he takes a holistic, integrated approach to health (mental, physical, emotional, etc). He has been extremely thoughtful and thorough, and I recommend him to anyone who wants to be serious about their health.

Superb and compassionate brilliance

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Dr Kleiner's medical and professional depth is only equaled by the depth of his sincerity, care, concern and compassion. His comittment to his patients if my personal and direct experience as his patient is illustrative goes well beyond the call - I feel a great and deep sense of gratitude and good fortune for having had his help during a very difficult and challenging time in my life. I would recommend him to my closest family members without hesitation.

A very special doctor

Posted on July 25th, 2011

Dr Kleiner is a very gifted doctor. He is extremely talented, and perhaps the kindest doctor I have seen. He is always positive, however able to relate to whatever your condition is. He is very generous of his time in the office and off hours. I recommend him as the best. As I said, he is a very special doctor.

Posted on August 3rd, 2016