A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kleinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kleinman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Columbia Miami Heart Institute-North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Zachary Kleinman MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Z. Kleinman practice?
- Dr. Steven Kleinman has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kleinman practices Urology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Urologists.