A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Klemow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Klemow, Infectious Disease Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Klemow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Klemow graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klemow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Klemow MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Klemow practice?
- Dr. Steven Klemow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Klemow practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.