Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
Confusion show details Confusion
by Silvia on Aug 12th, 2014

I am considering going to this doctor. But honestly, these reviews make it very confusing. There are reviews ranging from wonderful to horrible. But what really bothers me is .... 2 stars for accurate diagnosis? That's a little scary.

Response from Gulf Coast Medical Group show details Response from Gulf Coast Medical Group
Aug 16th, 2012

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are committed to monitoring for ways to improve our service to our community, so if we fall short of your expectations we want to know. Our physicians strive to be available for all their patients to give them the extra time and attention they deserve, and unfortunately can sometimes fall behind while putting this into practice. We want the care we provide to be readily available to all, so please know that your responses do not go unnoticed as we continue to seek out ways to improve the quality of our service.

Horrible show details Horrible
Jul 25th, 2012

degrading, waited for a long time, almost 3 hours! Made me feel like a child, no respect what so ever

by ChuckStockdale on Jul 30th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Dr. Steven Kloeris Violated the Standard of Care show details Dr. Steven Kloeris Violated the Standard of Care
by ChuckStockdale at Citysearch on Jul 30th, 2009 on citysearch.com

On April 3, 2009, the Texas Medical Board issued a Disciplinary Order against doctor Kloeris stating that he violated the standard of care in the treatment of three patients, one who died the day after being prescribed 60 hydrocodone and 90 Xanax by Kloeris for a staph infection.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Best physician I have ever used. Great Bedside manner, will discuss any problem or medical condition show details Best physician I have ever used. Great Bedside manner, will discuss any problem or medical condition
by sheryldavie at Citysearch on Aug 17th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Steve Kloeris has been my doctor for over 20 years. When he moved to Gulf Coast Medical group, I moved with him!! It is easy to discuss medical situation, latest research pertaining to my conditions, holistic health etc. with him. He cares and tries to help, unlike many other DRs. who are blunt and in a hurry. His mannerisms are what should be taught and used-- that of concern with the empathic quality, along with the willingness to talk with the patient client in a humanistic quality. This ability is lacking in many physicians. He is great!!!

by sheryldavie on Aug 17th, 2008 on citysearch.com

May 26th, 2008

great doctor, who is kind and concerned about his patients. honest and up front about concerns and/or diagnosis. listens to what patient is concerned about and answers questions. his assistant is also very kind and concerned with patient care as well. together they make patients feel taken care of and comfortable.