A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kmucha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kmucha, Otolaryngologist, Allergist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kmucha
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kmucha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kmucha, JD, MD, MS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Sudden Hearing Loss
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kmucha graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kmucha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
- Stanford University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Thomas Kmucha JD, MD, and MS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Kmucha practice?
- Dr. Steven Kmucha has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kmucha practices Otolaryngology near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Otolaryngologists.