A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kmucha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kmucha, Otolaryngologist, Allergist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kmucha, JD, MD, MS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Sudden Hearing Loss
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kmucha graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kmucha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
- Stanford University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Thomas Kmucha JD, MD, and MS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Kmucha practice?
- Dr. Steven Kmucha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kmucha practices Otolaryngology near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and East Palo Alto, CA.
See Daly City Otolaryngologists.