A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Knapik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Knapik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapik graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Knapik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bear Valley Community Hospital
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Knapik DO is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Knapik practice?
- Dr. Steven Knapik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Knapik practices Internal Medicine near Big Bear Lake, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA and Victorville, CA.
See Big Bear Lake Internists.