Internists

42002 Fox Farm Rd
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
909-878-8000
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Kind caring and gentle doctor  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2013

Dr. Knapik has been my parent's doctor for many many years. He takes the time to explain issues in depth and to listen to what you have to say. I would recommend him to most any one in need of a doctor. He will go the extra mile every time.

|  Buyer Beware  |  show details
by Stacie Neveux on Feb 27th, 2013

The doctor never even looked at me during the last visit. Told me he was closing practice because ObamaCare would have him operating at a deficit by 2014. This after suggesting to me to change my Medicare PPO to an HMO he accepted at another office to avoid the waits. I took his advice only to find out he decided to stop accepting new patients and in several months time went from 47hours of IHHS services to Pallative care. I was refused an appointment because I did not have $75 CASH at office that I had seen him off and on for three years.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Sondra F on Feb 12th, 2013

He is straight forward, caring, takes the time with me I need. Listens and if he does not agree with you, he is willing to hear your side. He is smart enough to investigate what he is not familiar with before making any decisions on your care. Not like many that pretend they know everything because of ego. He is an all around great doctor and I would trust him with my life.