A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Knaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Knaus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Knaus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knaus graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Knaus has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knaus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Knaus practice?
Dr. Steven Knaus practices Internal Medicine near Neenah, WI.
See Neenah Internists.