A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Knoper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Knoper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knoper
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knoper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Knoper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoper graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knoper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve R Knoper MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steve R. Knoper practice?
- Dr. Steve Knoper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steve Knoper practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Pulmonologists.