A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Knoper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Knoper is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Knoper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoper graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Knoper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knoper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Knoper practice?
Dr. Steven Knoper practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Pulmonologists, and Tucson Urgent Care Centers.