A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Knoper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Knoper is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Knoper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoper graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knoper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knoper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan