Dr. Steven Kobetz MD Patient Reviews

February 24th, 2016
Dr. Kobetz is Trully interested in Patients
Dr. Kobetz is really interested in you as a person. He does not treat you like a number. He really cares. He takes time with you to ensure you understand what is happening and never leaves without ensuring your concerns are addressed. He is the most human doctor I have ever visited.

February 24th, 2016
Dr. Kobetz is Trully interested in Patients

July 7th, 2011
worst neurologist in south florida
this doctor left me with a permanent neurological disorder, unable to work, all due to his malpractice

July 7th, 2011
worst neurologist in south florida

September 8th, 2010
Rate a doctor
I have several neurological problems, Doctor Kobetz saw me and ordered a test that I needed diagnosed the problems and prescribed the aproperiate drugs to maintain my pain levels. He spends the time needed for your problem/s. I was impressed with Dr Kobetz he cares about you and tries his best to keep you healthy. A high recomendation from me.My problems are, Post Polio, degenerative disk disorder, nerve pain, and cronic pain, and loss of muscle massDr Kobetz will take care of you, give him a call

September 8th, 2010
Rate a doctor

May 18th, 2010
This doctor is amazing. He spends a great amount of time with the patient and really seems to care. He is very detailed in his heath assesment. The one negative is his office staff. They leave much to be desired. It took me nearly 1.5 weeks to get someone call me back to schedule an appt. Also, I had a very difficult time getting my results back.

May 18th, 2010

April 28th, 2010
You're my hero
Dr. Kobetz helped me manage and control my very frequent migrane headaches. I used to get them almost everyday, now I only get them once in a while and not as severe. It has changed my life drastically. Thank you doctor Kobetz.

July 19th, 2009
Excellent and caring doctor. Takes ample time to discuss w/patient. Office staff not equal to the Doctor, needs improvement on returning calls, and replying to voicemail messages.

July 19th, 2009