A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kobren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kobren, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kobren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobren graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kobren has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M. Kobren MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Kobren practice?
- Dr. Steven Kobren has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kobren practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Cardiologists.