A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kobren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kobren, Internal Medicine, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kobren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobren graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kobren has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kobren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Kobren practice?
Dr. Steven Kobren practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists.