A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kobren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kobren, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kobren
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kobren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kobren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobren graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kobren has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M. Kobren MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Kobren practice?
- Dr. Steven Kobren has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kobren practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Cardiologists.