A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kobren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kobren, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kobren
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kobren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kobren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobren graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kobren has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Kobren MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Kobren practice?
- Dr. Steven Kobren has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kobren practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Cardiologists.