Learn more about Dr. Steven Kobrine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kobrine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kobrine
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Kobrine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kobrine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobrine graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Kobrine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital Central
- Avista Hospital
- North Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Kobrine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Kobrine practice?
- Dr. Steven Kobrine has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kobrine practices Family Medicine near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Family Physicians.