A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Koch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Koch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Koch graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elk Regional Health Center
- Elk Regional Saint Mary's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lawrence Koch MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Koch practice?
- Dr. Steven Koch has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Koch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Saint Marys, PA.
See Saint Marys Obstetricians & Gynecologists.