A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Koerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Koerner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Koerner graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koerner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Southern Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven T Koerner DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Koerner practice?
- Dr. Steven Koerner has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Koerner practices Gastroenterology near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Gastroenterologists.