Dr. Steven Koga MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Caldwell, ID

4.7

March 29th, 2017
Caring, friendly, patient, competent, witty
Dr. Koga is all the headline description and much more. My husband, elderly mother, and I are his patients and the family feels blessed having such a well-rounded, spot on physician to tend to our medical needs. He cares and does not rush when dealing with our concerns, especially my mother as she acclimates to her new phase of living at a local assisted living facility. We also have a lot of faith in his staff who have similar demeanors as Dr. Koga. Unfortunatey, Dr. Koga cannot be everyone's pcp.....we are extremely fortunate that he is ours.

January 10th, 2017
Total Confidence
I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Koga. He listens, is patient with me, offers accurate diagnosis', super bedside manner

December 6th, 2016
He is the best.

November 7th, 2016
Great Doc
I have been going to Dr Koga for nearly 20 years. I appreciate the way he uses every appointment. He listens much better than most and asks good questions. He gives you confidence in the care you are receiving. I have moved a lot in the past and have used several Docs. Dr Koga is the best.

October 22nd, 2016
Annual
Dr. Koga always allows me time to discuss my concerns, if I have any. He is patient and kind,.

April 30th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Koga for about 20 years and have never had any regrets. He is sincere, relaxed (none of this "hand on the door knob" waiting for you to finish so he can rush off to another room") (However, he probably would like to at times). He listens to your complaint and then says what he feels should be done. I have full confidence in him. A #1 doctor - I would recommend him to anyone.

April 7th, 2016
I was looking for a Dr. a little closer to home. Dr. Koga was referred to me by a very good and trusted neighbor. It did not take long to understand the loyalty to the good Doctor that my neighbor has. I have been dealing with severe headaches since mid 2012. I've been treated by my specialists, message therapists, Ophthalmologists, Acupuncturists, and Naturalists. I believe Dr. Koga has found the correct treatment, as I am feeling the best I've felt in many a month. I appreciate Dr. Koga's professional, yet relaxed manner in discussing any and all influences that could be influential in the longevity and severity of the headaches. He's given me reason for optimism, something I couldn't boast of prior to now.

February 29th, 2016
I would have to rate Dr. Koga excellent on everything he does for me. He listens, then fully explains the situation on what should be done. I have been a patient of Dr. Koga's since he started at West Valley and will continue to do so as long as I need medical assistance. He gets my highest recommendation.

December 20th, 2015
Great place for your medical needs
Dr Koga is a very caring n has a wonderful bedside manners I meet him when he was treating my mom n Dad in their very last week's n I could tell that he really felt our sorrow when we lost them a few months apart. I think that he is a very caring Doctor n now both me and my husband see him and we always know that he will listen to us and that clinic is always spotless we are very happy to have him on our side.

November 19th, 2015
Great Doctor and Visit
Dr Koga is always friendly and very attentive to my concerns. He is very knowledgeable and gives me great solutions to my questions. His nurses and receptionists are always helpful. His office is easy to get to. Wait times are very low which makes the visits enjoyable.