Learn more about Dr. Steven Kornberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kornberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kornberg
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kornberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kornberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornberg graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kornberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Kornberg MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Kornberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Kornberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kornberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Woodbury Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Heights Internists and Woodbury Heights Cardiologists.