A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kornberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kornberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kornberg
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kornberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kornberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornberg graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kornberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Kornberg MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Kornberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Kornberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kornberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Woodbury Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Heights Internists and Woodbury Heights Cardiologists.