A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kornblau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kornblau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornblau graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kornblau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mitchell Kornblau MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Kornblau practice?
- Dr. Steven Kornblau has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kornblau practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Oncologists, and Houston Hematologists.