A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kory is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kory, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kory graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Kory has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Freeman Physician Group
- Freeman Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kory MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven Kory practice?
- Dr. Steven Kory has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kory practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Psychiatrists.