Learn more about Dr. Steven Kotsonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kotsonis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kotsonis
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kotsonis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kotsonis, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotsonis graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kotsonis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven G Kotsonis DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Kotsonis practice?
- Dr. Steven Kotsonis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kotsonis practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors.