Learn more about Dr. Steven Kotsonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kotsonis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kotsonis, MD, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotsonis graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kotsonis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kotsonis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Kotsonis practice?
Dr. Steven Kotsonis practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Shelby Township, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians and Sterling Heights General Practitioners.