A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kotsonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kotsonis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kotsonis, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotsonis graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kotsonis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kotsonis DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Kotsonis practice?
- Dr. Steven Kotsonis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kotsonis practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Shelby Township, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors.