Learn more about Dr. Steven Kotsonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kotsonis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kotsonis
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kotsonis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kotsonis, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotsonis graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kotsonis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven G Kotsonis DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Kotsonis practice?
- Dr. Steven Kotsonis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kotsonis practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Sterling Heights Primary Care Doctors.