A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Krasnow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Krasnow is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Krasnow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Krasnow graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Krasnow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven H Krasnow MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Krasnow practice?
- Dr. Steven Krasnow has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Krasnow practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists, Washington Hematologists, and Washington Oncologists.