A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Krebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Krebel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Krebel, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krebel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Krebel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Krebel MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Krebel practice?
- Dr. Steven Krebel has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Krebel practices Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.