A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Krein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Krein is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krein
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Krein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Krein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krein graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Krein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Krein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Krein practice?
- Dr. Steven Krein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Krein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Rogersville, TN.
See Kingsport Orthopedic Surgeons.