Learn more about Dr. Steven Krein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Krein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Krein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krein graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Krein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Krein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Krein practice?
- Dr. Steven Krein has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Krein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Surgeons.