Learn more about Dr. Steven Krein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Krein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krein graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Krein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Krein practice?
Dr. Steven Krein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Rogersville, TN.
See Kingsport Orthopedic Surgeons.