A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kristal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kristal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kristal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kristal, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kristal graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Kristal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kristal MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Kristal practice?
- Dr. Steven Kristal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kristal practices Emergency Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Royal Oak Emergency Physicians.