A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kroop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kroop, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroop graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kroop has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Kroop MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Kroop practice?
- Dr. Steven Kroop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kroop practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Sleepy Hollow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.