Dr. Steven A Kroop MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kroop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kroop, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroop graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kroop has 13 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kroop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Kroop practice?
Dr. Steven Kroop practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Sleepy Hollow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Sleepy Hollow Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Sleepy Hollow Radiologists.