A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kroop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kroop
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kroop Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kroop, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroop graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kroop has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Kroop MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Kroop practice?
- Dr. Steven Kroop has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steven Kroop practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Sleepy Hollow, NY.